This month we had an information night focusing on GKMBJ Cream Bleach how to best use it, when to use it and formulas for toning. If you missed it and would like to know a little more about how fantastic our cream bleach is well you are in luck!
Benefits of Cream Bleach over traditional powder bleaches
- Gentle on the hair, leaves hair in good condition
- Perfect for on scalp due to its creamy gentle formula
- Lifts up to 7 levels
- Penetrates deeper due to the creamy consistency
- More even spread, a little goes a long way – economical
- Gives a clean blonde shade
- Doesn't leave that open cuticle feel like powder bleach
- Adheres strongly to the hair shaft
- Completely dust free – less mess
How to Use
Cream Bleach is used the same as traditional powder bleaches but has a smoother consistency when mixed and makes less mess. It can be used for foiling, balayage and whole head/on scalp bleaching.
Mix 1:1 or 2:1 with your desired volume of peroxide.
When to Use
It can be used completely in replacement of traditional bleaches. Is especially good for fine hair, damaged hair, course hard to lift hair, gentle refresh lightening and on scalp bleaching.