Natural/starting level – levels 3 through to 6, old box dye on the ends.
Formula A - 25g 6.1 + 25g 7.1 + 5g 6.2 + 55g 20vol + 10g Silver
Formula B - 30g 7.1 + 10g 6.1 + 5g 6.2 + 45g 30vol + 10g Silver
Formula C - Cream Bleach with 40vol 1:1
Formula D - 15g 9.12 + 5g 6.2 + 40g 6vol + 10g Silver + 3g Pearl
- Applied formula A through roots and feathered down to mid lengths.
- Formula B was applied to mid lengths and was processed for 30mins.
- Shampoo/condition with GKMBJ Hydrating Shampoo and GKMBJ Honey Crème Conditioner and then dry the hair before next step.
- Sectioned the hair in four starting from the back apply Formula C using balayage free hand technique and placing a piece of foil over each section.
- Processed for 45min then shampoo/condition with GKMBJ Colour Lock Shampoo and GKMBJ Intensive Nourishing Treatment.
- On towel dried hair apply GKMBJ Energising Spa Equaliser then tone over the top with Formula D. Process for 10min. Rinse and condition with Intensive Nourishing Treatment for 5min.
- Finished off styling using GKMBJ Protein Leave In and GKMBJ Cuticle Repairing Serum.